- All Implemented Interfaces:
- EventHandler, IncludeEventHandler
public class IncludeRelativePath
- extends Object
- implements IncludeEventHandler
Event handler that looks for included files relative to the path of the
current template. The handler assumes that paths are separated by a forward
slash "/" or backwards slash "\".
- $Id: IncludeRelativePath.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
- Will Glass-Husain
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public String includeEvent(String includeResourcePath,
- Return path relative to the current template's path.
- Specified by:
includeEvent in interface
includeResourcePath - the path as given in the include directive.
currentResourcePath - the path of the currently rendering template that includes the
directiveName - name of the directive used to include the resource. (With the
standard directives this is either "parse" or "include").
- new path relative to the current template's path
Copyright © 2000-2012 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.