We are getting great feedback on this document. As promised, on the
homepage, this is a live document that will undergo changes over time to
correct mistakes and add improvements and clarifications. Below are a
list of changes to date (latest changes first in listing):
- Rebuilt the helloworld.jsp example using Tomcat 3.3m2
- Added Struts HelloWorld example from: Martin Cooper
- Integrated feedback from Geir
- Integrated feedback from dIon
- Typo fixes from Tim
- Cleanup of the way that the Implementation page
is written in order to clarify the points.
- Minor clarification in the Saying Hello example.
- Added the Hosting page to address
the idea that JSP makes a great hosting platform.
- Added a paragraph on the Conclusion page.
- Added a few paragraphs to the bottom of the Taglibs page.
- Added a few paragraphs to the top of the Sample App page.
- Updated the example "right way" on the Saying Hello page as well as the
comments about it. Thanks to Niall Pemberton for the
- Added more clarification on the Home page
about what we are comparing. The reason is that we got feedback from Niall Pemberton
suggesting that because we didn't compare Internationalization that this
article was not of use for him.
- Added a link to this page to the Home
- Copy/paste error on the Sample
Application page. (JSS)
[ Next -> Home ]